We had a Dolphin Encounter while in Nassau. Miranda didn't mind the dolpin at all. This was actually one of her favorite parts of the entire trip! Jordan was a little wary about the dolphin, and was not very happy with the "freezing water". It was a totally different story for me. I had a major freak out when I found out that I had to even touch the dolphin. Then I found out that I had to kiss and, for goodness sake, hug it!!! This was the day that I realized my deadly fear of dolphins (I just know that they need their space, all 100 foot radius of it).Here we have the interesting day in the life story of the wild, wacky Warnocks. They are a unique species of their own kind and here we have a blog to let you laugh with, and observe at a safe distance from, them in their natural habitat.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
We had a Dolphin Encounter while in Nassau. Miranda didn't mind the dolpin at all. This was actually one of her favorite parts of the entire trip! Jordan was a little wary about the dolphin, and was not very happy with the "freezing water". It was a totally different story for me. I had a major freak out when I found out that I had to even touch the dolphin. Then I found out that I had to kiss and, for goodness sake, hug it!!! This was the day that I realized my deadly fear of dolphins (I just know that they need their space, all 100 foot radius of it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment