Monday, July 20, 2009

Family

Hanna and Alex enjoyed doctoring everybody, especially Uncle Cliff

Hanna is a little bundle of joy! She says the cutest things and gives the best hugs.

Haley loves to be everywhere all the time. She walks around laughs a lot.



Dad wrestled with Hanna, Alex, and Blake.

Haley is so cute!!!

Somebody likes ice cream!

Hanna loves the pool.


Who are you gonna get Hanna?


Jordan liked to "shower" his cousins

Hanna liked to swim with her life jacket. She would say "I don' know how I do it!"

Alex was a little fish out of water.

There goes our little spider monkey
Nunu and Haley

I sat with Hanna, Blake and Alex at the "cool table"

Jordan and Haley
Miranda and Haley
We went to Knoxville to visit Mom's side of the family from Friday, July 10th, 2009- Sunday, July 12th, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment