Monday, July 20, 2009

Friday, May 29th- Sunday, May 31, 2009
Derek Leonard let us borrow his beach house. The house was only a block and a half from the beach. There were 3 bedrooms upstairs, an open floor plan with a full kitchen and two bathrooms. Downstairs was a laundry room, a room with 3 bunk beds, and a full bathroom. The garage had a golf cart, a wagon, boogie boards, beach chairs, and a big tent.

Miranda, Jordan, and I all looked for sea shells. I was the one who started the search. We asked for Mom and Dad's help. We searched up and down the beach for shells.

Jordan, Miranda, and I all enjoyed boogie boarding the waves.
I, after being buried in the sand by Miranda, agreed to make Miranda into a mermaid.


Lisa, Miranda, and I went to the beach by themselves on Saturday, while the boys played golf at Litchfield Country Club.




Miranda and I had bunches of fun in the water. We would spend and hour at a time just jumping over and under the waves.




No comments:

Post a Comment