Monday, August 10, 2009

Knoxville, TN

Aunt Cathy and Uncle Mark had to work during the day on the week of August 2- August 7, 2009 and needed my mom and I to come and babysit the boys, which we did gladly.


The moon was so pretty that we just had to take a picture of it.


We sat out on the boat and watched the sunset.
Alex wanted to drive, so Uncle Mark let him drive.



After driving, there was a little dancing...



And then back to driving.






Alex and Blake liked to throw things in the pool. So when it was clean up time, and Alex called for help, super girl was on the way! Mom picked up her "cape" and called "super girl is on the way!". she set down her "cape" at the end of the pool and did a belly flop, but as she was jumping in, the towel caught her foot and flew into the pool. When she came up, Alex, Blake, and I all were laughing. Then we all had to try it, Blake did it first, then Alex, even I tried it.



Blake jumping in


Blake and Alex jumping in the pool


Getting ready to jump...



Blake and I reading



We went to Baskin Robins, Mom, Blake, and I, and I think that Blake really enjoyed the ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment